Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hemorrhoid treatment?

The situation is bad and it is almost a year. I went to a doc 10 days ago, he gave me steroid suppositories for use in ten days. I did it, now I'm a new 10-day start regime.Its not help at all. Doc insists that business is not real, and recovery is two weeks of pain. Each treatment has worked for you? Yes, mow my doctor hemorrhoid. Mine was a blood clot in a vein and the doctor to cut and reduced pressure. Was done in an office visit and I'm fine since. Co codamol painkillers and bathroom every time you go to the bathroom and sit in the bath for ten minutes at least. you are on any medications? How long have you had with this complaint? your age and weight will also be in, e-mail me back johnpearson39@btinternet.com Ask your doctor for injections almond oil. A small (very) uncomfortable can make progress, but many years of relief. buy suppositories (Anusol) the secret is, you should try to keep it in the slot for a while, this will help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment