Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How do you apply ice for treatment of hemorrhoids (gross sorry!)?

I thought I had IBS had in the previous year. I've talked to my gynecologist and I plan to see her again in the coming week. Anyway, I had a bad stomach episode, along with IBS. I had a lot of cramping, pain in the stomach and also you get the idea. Anyway, after wiping I saw a little blood. I know it is from hemorrhoids because I've had since my first child. I saw blood, but this time it was a kind of release some into the pot. I have a preparation H suppositories, which I have done, which always helps. But after reading some of the proposed online many places with ICE to shrink bleeding hemorrhoids, or sit in a warm bath. I'm surprised the ice. How could you? lol & yes, I'm Dr. next week about it. Link to discussion since http://www.uspharmacist.com/oldformat.asp?url=newlook/files/feat/acf2f25.htm with great pain uh.put ice in a large and sit on it. just make sure you have some fabric between you and the ice in a towel or pants or underwear. I whashing foray into my anus, every day I take a bath. You must have soap and straight, then you have to have one or two fingers and wash inside the anus. It kills bacteria that can cause hemorrhoids. I have a little problem. The best place to apply ice, while in the bathroom after making his "number one" .

0 comments:

Post a Comment