Tuesday, February 22, 2011

hemorrhoid treatment?

I have had hemorrhoids for about three years in and out. I used drugs for the Contras. My doctor perscribed supporsitories onintment and when the counter is not working. My doctor thinks that surgery is not necessary at this time. In addition to fiber and water that I know is that there importatnt natural medicines or other treatments to try, do not be a waste of cash. Physicians and patients of hemorrhoids Please reply only. Hey thanks, I know exactly what you're experiencing. When I was pregnant, I was beside myself with hemorrhoids and the doctor said it was after I had the baby, but never did. So after I returned to my doctor and say the same thing, I decided to take a different position. But I did and, in fact, I had them surgically removed, as I've never had a problem, so with that being said, I think I should get a second opinion and disposal. Good luck with your companion in misfortune. LOL. I had the best adult life have tried all sorts of drugs, until I can finally get rid of my hemorrhoids with Rue Care Oil you can get it online .

0 comments:

Post a Comment