Thursday, February 24, 2011

home treatment for hemorrhoids?

ok I know I have it, but I can not go to the doctor and im only 15 theres no way in hell im telling my mom or dad and I can not go to a pharmacy to myself that it is too long. Is there anything I can do at home to make them go? or if I let them they go by themselves? Here is what you should do: Eat food that is easier to pass as a vegetable. Exercise daily. Avoid bananas, cheese and white flour for the next few weeks in particular. Avoid eating too much meat and beef. Drink plenty of water per day. Tell your mom even if it is embarrassing. They can walk by myself Prep H Pharmacy. If you really can not make it, if your home some witch hazel on a cotton ball and press it into the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoids do not just leave. Regular cleaning of the area, asked SITZ and diet rich in fruits and vegetables can definitely help. If you can order on Rue Care Oil, I suggest you do. But do not be embarrassed to talk to your mom. It could have her when she was pregnant with you, whatever, the person helping you can just .

0 comments:

Post a Comment