Saturday, February 26, 2011

Internal Hemorrhoids? Doctor necessary?

yesterday when I wiped after defecation, there are some red blood on the paper. Since then there have been no bloodshed, but inside he's a little itchy. I'm pretty sure it is hemorrhoids, even if it does not hurt at all. Hemorrhoids are recurring? For example, if you want, you are doomed for life to fail? such as herpes? Should I contact a doctor or should I wait for a while? I bought some of these "Rue Care Oil" natural hemorrhoid treatment works hopefully. Moreover, there is not much that comes out and it is not painful, stools still happen, even if I care to push hard because I do not want to irritate it if it is a. Go physician. eating fiber-enriched foods such as vegetables, fruit, oatmeal, wheat and others. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention, it may not heamarroids, but a breakdown in a rear

0 comments:

Post a Comment