Monday, February 21, 2011

Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment?

I just had a baby two weeks ago and I have hemorrhoids, my dr did not really say what to wear. fam and friends, said the preparation h, I'm worth and I did not know that something I have to keep u ur ass and when I tried to hurt bad, so I just put it on my finger and rub it on my ass, I also use folds, if you wait a week or less and try to use preparation h really hurts now, I was wondering if anyone knows anything I can do or use in the preparation h or folds. something natural or something. someone also told me to go to my dr and have drained it sounds bad. anyone of anything? Reparil-coated Madaus of Germany is good for your condition. These pills are horse chestnut. or press more or seek help from a drunken friend and a baseball bat: DI had the same problem or two months ago, although I had problems with hemorrhoids for longer. I tried several techniques known to help some people, such as healthier food, cold baths, etc. - but it helped a bit, but mainly to reduce the symptoms on removal of hemorrhoids, it did not help much. After that I started to have problems with bleeding as well, I started doing some research. It's very simple way how you can help, not only in healing the symptoms, but by removing the cause. For more information see the link below. Good luck, hope you soon get rid of them. Hi Kim, first, it sucks to go through the pain. But sometimes it comes across, especially when a new bundle of joy to the world to have! Congratulations on that! Ok, from your post it seems as if an internal hemorrhoid, so I will give you a page with my friend Lola's work (that's what you are). She has the best treatments for internal hemorrhoids, all in the world. The greater part of their website is that the advantages and disadvantages of each using this list you can treat that you would feel more comfortable to select. It's a good thing, because not everything will go in the ass. Again, congratulations on your new baby, and I hope this helps! LaPrentiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment